Method of Application
- 1.Applicants for the CY Platform and Products and Services (each such applicant, an “Applicant”, “You”) shall apply for the CY Platform and Products and Services via the on-line sign-up in accordance with the procedure specified by CY after the Applicant agrees to the General Terms (such application, the “Application”).
- 3.Only non-consumer, legal entities may use the Services. When You accept the Terms, You warrant that You are not a consumer. If You accept or agree to the Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, You warrant that You have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to the Terms and, in such event, “You” and “Your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
- 4.PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SITE COMPRISES AN ONLINE PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH CY OR SUPPLIERS MAY CREATE OFFERS AND YOU MAY REQUEST PURCHASES WITH THOSE SUPPLIERS THROUGH CY AND THE PLATFORM. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CY IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY SERVICE AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN SUPPLIERS AND YOU. CY HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF SUPPLIERS AND YOU AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- 5.IN RELATION TO SERVICE AGREEMENTS, PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SITE IS INTENDED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE SUPPLIERS AND CUSTOMERS IN MAKING AGREEMENTS WITH EACH OTHER THROUGH CY. EXCEPT FOR AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, CY CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE CONDITIONS, LEGALITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND/OR GOODS BY SUPPLIERS. CY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY AND ALL OFFERS AND PURCHASES. ACCORDINGLY, ANY SERVICE AGREEMENTS WILL BE ENTERED INTO AND ACCEPTED AT THE YOUR OWN RISK WITH YOU AND SUPPLIER(S) AS PARTIES. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO SERVICE AGREEMENTS MUST BE RAISED AGAINST THE SUPPLIER.
Acceptance of Application
- 1.CY may request You to submit information necessary for CY to determine whether You may have failed to make any payment that You are responsible to pay in relation to the CY Platform and Products and Services. In such case, You shall promptly submit such information in writing.
- 2.CY will consent to the Application, except if CY determines that:
- there is an undue risk that You may breach the General Terms;
- provision of the CY Platform and Products and Services to You carries an undue risk of damage to the confidence or profit of CY or other Customer/Supplier;
- provision of the CY Platform and Products and Services to You carries an undue risk of harm to the intellectual property rights, property rights and other rights of CY or a third party;
- You damage the relationship of mutual trust between You and CY, or You or representative thereof is an Anti-Social Force;
- CY has terminated the agreement between CY and You;
- You provide any false information to CY;
- You designate an unavailable credit card as the method of payment; or You do not intend to use the CY Platform and Products and Services appropriately.
- Notwithstanding this section, if CY has no capacity in the communication network or the Platform, CY may postpone or refuse the Application.