- 1.You shall at the beginning of every calendar quarter no later than the 15th provide CY with forecast of expected volume of SIM Cards and/or Products & Services for the next 12 months, this is to ensure availability of supply for You at the right time.
- 2.You shall provide CY with the relevant technical information or specifications to enable the Products and Services to be appropriately configured.
- 3.You shall be solely responsible for obtaining, installing, operating and maintaining, at Your expense, all equipment, facilities, software, and other arrangements necessary for interconnecting Your terminal equipment or communications system to the Platform and Products and Services.
- 4.You represent and warrant to CY that You will not resell the Products and Services.
- 5.You represent and warrant that You shall not use the Products and Services in any manner or for any purpose which constitutes a violation of the laws, regulations, statutes, ordinances, codes or other legal requirements of any jurisdiction in which the Services are being provided and that You shall obtain and maintain any licenses or authorizations necessary for Your use of the Products and Services. You shall indemnify and hold CY and Supplier(s) harmless from any breach of this Section.
- 6.You undertake to utilize the Products and Services in such a way as to avoid any reduction in the overall performance of the Products and Services or the causing of any interruption or interference with any other transmissions through or via the Products and Services. CY and Supplier(s) reserves the right to cancel and/or temporarily suspend Products & Services if Your use of the Products and Services causes any such interruption or interference. CY and Supplier(s) shall use reasonable efforts to provide You with advance notice of such suspension and in any case shall provide written confirmation of such action within a commercially reasonable time thereafter.